Monday, October 3, 2011

Food Paradise ^.^

Hello everyone, this is the first time i have my own blog, the feeling is great! There is actually a reason for me to create blog which is a task from my lecturer. Well, I would like to take this opportunity and give thanks to my lecturer, Mr Alvin. I guess i won't be writing here now. =p Yea, and also my lovely friend, KIKI, thanks for always helping me and creating this blog for me, really appreciate a lot! T.T

 Guess what is this? =D

Does it looks like white rose? but don't get wrong, it's "wantan" in cantonese. I made it when i went to helped up my parents this afternoon. Trust me, its really taste good ! 

Dang dang!! 

My wantan done after fried !  When i looked at the Wantan, the feeling is really great when u cook or do something that with own effort and now the customers is eating the Wantan that made by me! =D I still remember that the first time i made this, my mom don't allow me to help just because of the Wantan came out from my hand is UGLY! ╮(╯_╰)╭  But now, it seems becomes my duty whenever she want to cook this dish. Anyway, I'm still happy with it ^_^



No comments:

Post a Comment